Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Crazy Month of Dec 2012

It's little busy in the Staheli House, right when we got back from are Vacation Bill started working 10hr 7day Shifts at work. So Bill has been a very tired daddy when he get home. plus trying to keep up on his Church calling, On Monday he just started working 12hr 7days a week so he leaves the house around 4:30am and get home at 6-6:30pm.
So I have been trying my hard to keep up on the house thing, Taking kiddos to School, ward party school party, getting up at night for kids so Bill does not have to move with him being up so early in the morning, I got all the Christmas shopping done. Last week all my Christmas baking done, And Sunday I finished the Primary Presidency gift to the Children. (It turned out really cute ) I hoping in the next couple of week will slow down a little bit we will see. I think I will feel a little crazy intel Bill has slowed down in work (I love the overtime pay) but it kinda sucks not having daddy around and Bill be so wore out. But all is well in the Staheli House!! Just every day thing & just trying to keep with the kiddos.
 
 From Staheli Family hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year. Filled with Bright and Wonderful Memories
We Love you all
Staheli's


0 comments: