Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mother Day May 12th 2013

Riley Roo


Fun time on the trampoline

silly face

playing with tonka

Sexy Man!!

My Mother day gift for the Bill & the Kiddos
Entertainment dishes
Love them!!



End of the day

Just resting mom :)
We all got up early for Church :)All Primary Children sang to all the mothers, William was a very big boy walk up all by his self, He did a awesome job sing!! Elyse did not want to go up so she sat with a watch William sing. The bishop in our ward on mother day he has all sister come to the RS room for the last 15mins of church and have us watch a slid movie of the Primary Child Pictures and YW,YM saying something sweet to there mothers. Plus he has the YM/YW handout some treats to all of us MMMmm good. We head home :) I opened the Gifts the kids and Daddy got for me, They spoiled me way to much!!! We just relaxed as a family and enjoyed the day together, kids played outside a little. We skyped  Grandma Varble We chated with Grandma Staheli on the phone. We grilled outside for dinner and for Dessert we had Brownie w/chocolate chip and marshmallows on top MMMMmmm Good!! Plus we  had some great friends Boyers come help eat it up.
 
It Was a fantastic Day!!!
I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a mother.
It is the most hardest & rewarding thing that I do everyday.
===========
Thank you Mom & Mom Staheli 
And all the amazing Women I been able to learn and pattern my life around.
You are all Amazing!!!
 

0 comments: