Monday, April 4, 2011

Doctor Appt's

We had both Doctor Appt's for both Kids. Both are very health good to go:) Elyse 3yr old: Weight 37.1/2 pounds 95% Height 40 inch 95% William 19months : Weight 31 pounds 95% Height 34 1/2 inch 95% Yay!! So lets just say both kids are going to pass me up in height, they are going to be tall like there Daddy. Its funny every time we go in for there Well visits they are amazed how big are kids are. With Elyse they are amazed on the height she is for a girl, and William in height and weight he just my big solid boy. Both are doing good for there ages!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you guys! I was looking at some friend's blogs and thought I wonder if Rashae and Bill have one... Yeah...I am much more a blogger than a facebooker...check ours out... Mindi and Dave's is on there too if you want to see their cuties...caseyangieyoung@blogspot.com